Viefelifca Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Punisher 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After exacting revenge on those responsible for the death of his wife and children, Frank Castle uncovers a conspiracy that runs far deeper than New York's criminal underworld. Now known throughout the cityThe Punisher, he must discover the truth about injustices that affect more than his family alone.
After the murder of his family, Marine veteran Frank Castle became a vigilante known"The Punisher" with only one goal in mind, to avenge them.
I guess I have to be that guy and disagree with those that talk about what a great show this is. While Bernthal is goodthe title character, this is a VERY slow series, with maybe one action highlight an episode. While I sympathize with the plight of veterans, this show beats you over the head with a PTSD story line that seems extremely familiar. And why do all of these "Hero on the run from government killers" shows always have to use the trope of the hero visiting an old friend or mentor that is livinga hermit and tries to kill him? Been there and seen that. Plus the sub plot of the FBI agent trying to find him really adds nothing to the over all story. all in all, a disappointment.
** May contain Spoilers **<br/><br/>Too slow pace for The Punisher and, in Daredevil 2, Frank Castle was a step ahead of his "enemies". In this season he has help from a hacker and he appears to be more handicapped than ever in most situations and he takes too many risks that don't make sense, like telling a Homeland security agent that he's alive and telling her to stay out of his way, etc.<br/><br/>This could have been great but it is a huge disappointment. Watch The Punisher - Daredevil Season 2 Prison Fight Scene - this is what the fans wanted in my opinion and the writers/producers did not deliver this.<br/><br/>3~4/10.<br/><br/>I can now convinced that the most of the 10/10 ratings with exclamation marks are fake reviews.

Download the Recalibrate full movie tamil dubbed in torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Let Me Make You a MartyrMustangs full movie free downloadthe El ojo de vidrio hindi dubbed free downloadLogan's Run full movie in hindi 720p downloadRambo: First Blood Part II full movie in hindi free download mp4AVP: Alien vs. Predator full movie online freeWalang hanggan 720p moviesEpisode 1.217 in hindi download free in torrentSurvival full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by Viefelifca
Please log in to post a reply.