Viefelifca Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Boiling Point Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A pair of sociopath killers take on the police and the mob in order to make one last big score.
Red is an aging scam-artist who's just been released from prison together with Ronnie, a young and not-so-bright hoodlum who is easily manipulated. Their new business is to organize fake-money sales and then kill the buyer to take his money; but when Ronnie kills an undercover secret service agent, his partner Jimmy Mercer vows revenge and is given one week to catch the killers before being transferred.
I finally got around to renting this (some 18 years after it was released). I assumed it would be like "Passenger 57"–basically a "Die Hard"-type film in which the body count was high. There were certainly plenty of those films around this time period.<br/><br/>I was pleasantly surprised. The film is a police procedural that interweaves the story of the thieves and the cops. Honestly, I could imagine Michael Mann being interested in this subject matter. Now the film is no masterpiece, by any stretch of the imagination, but I enjoyed the fact that it took its time, invested in the characters, and told a story.
Yes, it only simmers, not boils, but that's actually what I like about the film. I think too many of our reviewers want suspense films that are totally unrealistic. For the most part, I can imagine the events of this film happening. In fact, if you look at Snipes' career, over the long-haul, the more outlandish his films became, the more his career ebbed.<br/><br/>I always liked Wesley Snipes, and thought he could have been one of the most popular of the African-American actors that were coming into their own in the 1990s. I see his performance herebeing solid. I can't say the same for Dennis Hopper's performance. The term "adequate" comes to mind. But not a very imaginative performance. He did his job, but does not inspire. Viggo Mortensen was more interesting. I enjoyed seeing Tony LoBionco, although I wondered if he got tired playing mob bosses.<br/><br/>The film had some nice touches. Different settings than typical in this type of film (e.g., a ballroom dance floor). And, the sub-story of the woman whose life never quite takes off, and she muddles through being a waitress at a "hash house", always waiting for the one man who pays attention to her to become what he says he can be; a rather tragic characterization.<br/><br/>My one big criticism of this film is the beginning. Dialog cycling through the different characters, attempting to show…well, what? Clever idea, but not fulfilled. It was at this point that I almost turned the flick off. But, it got better…but not great. But then again, I don't find the vast majority of "cops and robbers" stories to be great or inspiring.<br/><br/>It's a good film. Not a great film. Once was good. Probably won't watch it again.

Episode 2.34 song free downloadW.M.D. full movie free downloadNo Rest for the Wicked full movie in hindi downloadThe Incredible Hulk movie free download hdInfestation download moviesDogs in the Distance full movie in hindi 720pDiamond Geezer full movie in hindi downloadJump Out full movie download 1080p hdXiang xi shi wang song free downloadfree download Episode 1.12

last edited 215 weeks ago by Viefelifca

Casey replied

187 weeks ago

When I came to see this I remember about the boiling point concept. A movie named like this. Really amazing. Who are the starring actors in the movie? I like to know about it. Can you please share. Boost GSM signals
Please log in to post a reply.