Viefelifca Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Rover Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Ten years after a global economic collapse, a cold-blooded drifter traverses the scorched Australian outback on a mission to track down the men who stole his last remaining possession - his car. When he crosses paths with a badly wounded member of the gang, he takes the vulnerable, naïve young man along as his unwitting accomplice.
10 years after a global economic collapse, a hardened loner pursues the men who stole his only possession, his car. Along the way, he captures one of the thieves' brother, and the duo form an uneasy bond during the dangerous journey.
This movie fails to engage any audience besides the &quot;art festival&quot; &quot;indie film lovers&quot; this movie sucked oh my god did it suck! as said by someone in this thread BLEAK. I shall add , LIFELESS. Actors did wonderful jobs, no doubt. If I wanted to see silent beauty I would watch a documentary on nature… as it stands this movie is totally dead in the water. I don&#39;t know what people see in these kinds of films. They don&#39;t satisfy any curiosity, they have bare bone plots, your like, its all about the characters! But NO they are not fleshed out! What the hell am I missing that you all are seeing ? Is it beautifully filmed? YES. Is it fun to watch, no. Fail. Panned.<br/><br/>I never thought I would say this, never, but I would rather watch Tammy than have to sit through this again. I&#39;d even watch it twice. Other reviewers past all the glazed eyed art lovers expose the holes in plot and the patchy story work. A movie is a story not a static piece of art. <br/><br/>Infuriated, I wasted almost 2 hrs on this movie. Now I come to the forums and see all the glowing praise, what is wrong with cinema these days?
Robert Pattinson good actor . Movie not so good but wasn&#39;t unbearable . Plot in this film ? Was there one ? Here it goes again , Robert Pattinson cant act and that is why the film flopped . All 3 of the Twilight actors have been getting bad reviews with no good reason . Taylor and Kristen and Robert are good actors and proved it with 5 box office huge hits .Sorry not all franchise films make it . Casting is one half of the equation .<br/><br/>With this film one half of the film equation was filled ,actors .It was the film itself that wasn&#39;t fulfilling the other half of the equation . I know it is indie and low budget but the film plot and writing was just not good . It had Guy Pearce, Robert Pattinson, Scoot McNairy a load of talent in the film and the acting had no where to go . I love indie films ! I really thought this one was going to work but I was sadly disappointed .<br/><br/>With this film it had the talent just needed a movie .
Michôd’s film consciously plays like an outback western, peppered with jagged and unpredictable outbursts of hard brutality. But it could do with losing control a little more often – and with establishing the dangers of its dog-eat-dog world more precisely.

Teen Titans Go! To the Movies movie download in mp4Philip Marlowe, Private Eye sub downloadthe Episode 1.167 hindi dubbed free downloadThe Kitchen full movie download in hindi hdUSS Indianapolis: Men of Courage full movie download mp4A Ranger in King Arthur's Court malayalam full movie free downloadMissing in Action 2: The Beginning full movie download 1080p hdThe Chronicles of Riddick full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe 4th malayalam full movie free downloadGet Some full movie kickass torrent
Please log in to post a reply.